Monday, February 15, 2010

Dear Mad Hatter,
Hey, I'm back! And.... you guessed it, midsems are going on ;) Just done with 3 exams. I remembered my blog today so thought it might be a good idea to fill it with Something. You know, I lost my wallet this week along with my Icard, Debit card and quite a bit of money. Why do I STILL keep losing things?! When it used to happen with me at school- I've lost count of the number of water bottles and umbrellas I've lost- I used to think, "I'l grow out of it". But no, here I am, feeling like a fool all over again :( Guess some people never grow up! :P
Hatter, I came across a nice quote today from my favourite comic strip character, Calvin. I'm putting it down here- Childhood is short and maturity is forever. Sometimes Calvin can be mature too...hmmm.


No comments:

Post a Comment